6/27/11

Stupid

My two room mates, Hui and Wei walked in as I sat there whaling and refusing to open up the "book of terror". Wei, my loving China doll, held me in her arms and opened the book for me. She could read English, French and Mandarin and was stuck in that hell hole along with me over someone else's fake passport. Someone else she didn't even know mind you. She was ready to be canonized if you ask me. "You want me to read them for you?" She asked sweetly. Yes I said. OK, your charges are..........Her eyes widened as she started to read in a very subtle voice. As she read my fate I sat there in awe, as if I was watching a movie of someone else's life unfold in front of me. Her subtle voice pounded my eardrums like a hammer on an aluminum pot.
120 - Criminal Conspiracy.
Punishment of criminal conspiracy. (1) Whoever is a party to a criminal conspiracy to commit an offence punishable with death, (2) Imprisonment for life or rigorous imprisonment for a term of seven years or upwards, shall, where no express provision is made in this Code for the punishment of such a conspiracy, be punished in the same manner as if he had abetted such offense. Non bailable charge, Non quash-able charge.
405 - Criminal breach of trust.-- Whoever, being in any manner entrusted with property, or with any dominion over property, dishonestly misappropriates or converts to his own use that property.
Punishment for breach of trust. 1* imprisonment for life or with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.
Needless to say my shopping spree, new pillow and my visit to "Jailbucks" were brutally quashed by my cathartic understanding that I was, in fact, in a maximum security prison on the opposite side of the planet, accused of non bailable, non quashable charges that carried a sentence up to life or at least 10 years of being stuck in that shithole.
I was speechless for the rest of the night. How was I going to prove that I had not conspired to commit a crime?
Yes my dears, I was fucked. Broke and fucked half way around the world inside the planet's asshole. It was getting very hard to breathe that night. The fluorescent light bulb in our cell was a creepy creature staring me down and making me face my reality. I hated that light bulb. I hated my life. I hated myself for being so freakin stupid.

About Me

My photo
Entender el llamado de tu Corazón significa saber lo que añoras y escoger no hacer esas cosas que drenan tu espíritu.